Friday, June 22, 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Many years I have followed and read beauty blogs about the all the amazing cosmetics brands out there and all the reviews about them which is one of the many reasons why I became a beauty addict.

It never crossed my mind to start my own blog since there are so many other amazing beauty blogs already but I'm going to try my best and see how it goes. Hopefully this blog will still exist a year from now on.

I want my blog to be somewhat helpful for everyone so you can expect reviews, swatches, infos about upcoming collections etc.. here. And I'm always open for suggestions too of course. :-)
Maybe in the near future I will expand to other topics as well but for now let's start with cosmetics, shall we?

For future reference: if companies send me prodcuts to review, I will mention it and this will definitely not effect my opinion on it. Unless stated otherwise, all the products have been bought with my own money. I do this for fun and have absolutely no intention to make any profit out of this.

Hope you will all enjoy it and don't hesitate to contact me if you have suggestions/remarks or questions about beauty products.


C.

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahaha! I just started this blog recently so we'll see how it goes. So happy I found yours as well! :-)

      xx

      Delete